Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Come On


come on ........................
come on ....... i want to c some question come on .......
come on ........................

How is your grammar


There is three men in that room
There are three men in that room
Where are you go every day
Where do you go everyday?
She didn't helped me.
She didn't help me
He sometimes come late
He sometimes comes late .
The movie is bored.
The movie is boring
I were studying.
I was studying
They will coming tomorrow.
They will come tomorrow .
Ahmed have a new car.
Ahmed has a new car .
I have been waiting for a hour.
I have been waiting for an hour
She talked to I yesterday.
She talked to me yesterday
I want go now.
I want to go now
I see three sheeps.
I see three sheep .
She should be go now
She should be going no


llooooooooooooolls

daajani can you tell me my mistikes in a private pleasssse

& thank you so much


best regards
__________________

And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along
come on ........................

No comments: